ATA Shipping Cases
Our stock ATA 300 rated Shipping Cases can be customized with Ozite carpet lining or 4 different soft foam thicknesses ranging from 1/2" foam to 2" foam. Cases ship out in 1-3 business days and are a great solution when you need a medium-large road case fast! These are custom-made in the USA of standard 1/4" plywood with reinforced steel corners for maximum protection during transport. Every case is also available with tilt-wheels and extendable tow handle or heavy-duty casters
We also stock other famous ATA Rated brands such as Platt Luggage, SKB injection and roto molded cases, Gator shipping cases, Gemstar Sentinel Cases, Pelican hard plastic shipping cases, and Jelco monitor transport & lift cases.
For Custom Size ATA Rated Shipping Cases, Visit our Custom ATA Case section for more info or a free quote. Call us at (888) 883-0107 with any questions regarding custom shipping cases or ATA trade show shipping containers.
- Parker SC Series SC1308-9 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 13.875" x 8.875" x 9"As low as $201.00
- Parker SC Series SC1413-12 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 14.5" x 13.125" x 12"As low as $215.00
- Parker SC Series SC1414-9 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 14" x 14" x 9"As low as $205.00
- Parker SC Series SC1514-13 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 15.75" x 14.75" x 13.5"As low as $243.00
- Parker SC Series SC1609-9 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 16" x 9" x 9"As low as $220.00
- Parker SC Series SC1810-12 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 17.875" x 9.875" x 12.25"As low as $259.00
- Parker SC Series SC1814-12 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 17.75" x 14.5" x 12"As low as $208.00
- Parker SC Series SC1814-19 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 17.75" x 14.5" x 19"As low as $278.00
- Parker SC Series SC1814-6 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 17.75" x 14.5" x 6"As low as $189.00
- Parker SC Series SC1814-9 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 17.75" x 14.5" x 9"As low as $199.00
- Parker SC Series SC1818-10 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 18.75" x 18.75" x 10"As low as $218.00
- Parker SC Series SC1818-13 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 18.75" x 18.75" x 13"As low as $240.00
- Parker SC Series SC2424-17 ATA 300 CaseInterior: 24" x 24" x 17.5"As low as $333.00
ATA Shipping Cases
New World Case offers ATA Style Shipping Cases for all needs and requirements.
ATA Style cases are the most durable cases available, built to the specifications outlined by the Air Transport Association for strength and reliability under all modes of transport, air, land, or sea. These cases are rated to be strong, absorb and dissipate impact or trauma, and withstand all normal and rough real-life handling to protect your materials inside. Made with the highest quality materials, both our Custom made ATA Shipping Cases and our Stock ATA Shipping Cases will provide the best protection for your investment!
Custom Built ATA Shipping cases are made from ¼” or 3/8” laminated plywood, or ¼” PTL plastic. These cases feature Aluminum valance on all joints, Steel corners, and include Spring-Loaded Dish Handles and Recessed Latches. Caster wheels and Tilt wheels are designed and incorporated to be partially recessed or protected by the case body to reduce protrusion and potential damages. Custom ATA Cases also can include soft or hard foam linings, Foam blocking, or custom cut foam inserts to cradle your equipment and stabilize movement or vibration during transit. Several Lock options are also available.
We also offer a wide variety of Stock ATA Shipping Cases from various manufacturers to meet your needs in size, weight, and ease of use. Platt Heavy Duty ATA Cases and Guardsman Cases, Pelican Transport and Storm Cases, SKB Injection Molded Cases, and Gator Rotationally Molded Cases are just a few of the options we offer, and there are many more. Stock ATA Cases come with an assortment of available options like foam linings, cubed foam, Tilt wheels, casters, watertight seals, pressure release valves, and lock options. All Stock cases can also be customized with custom cut foam inserts to your specifications.
Whether you are shipping electronics, fragile devices, medical equipment, audio and video components, fine art objects, small items or very large items, we can design and build or find a case that will fit your needs and protect your expensive and irreplaceable equipment. Call or email us today to get a free estimate for an ATA Shipping Case solution that will exceed your expectations and take the stress out of shipping!