B&W Type 4000 Outdoor Case
B&W Type 4000 Outdoor Case is a weather-resistant polypropylene case that comes with a 30 Year Warranty.
The Type 4000 has a temperature tolerance Min -40°F (-40°C) Max 176°F (80°C) and locks up with a Latching System/Padlock Slots.
B&W Instrument cases are developed to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions and are tested under extreme conditions. These cases are completely water tight, dust tight and air tight. They can be deployed in the harshest of outdoor environments without any risk to their contents.
- Shock resistant
- Corrosion proof
- Chemical resistant
- Automatic air pressure relief valve
- Fully customization interior
- Temperature tested between -40C to +80C
- Made from impact resistant polypropylene
- Durable rubber O-ring seal
- Drop tested from a height of 3 meters
- Watertight seal - tested to a depth of 5 meters
- STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and IP 67 Certified
- 30 Year unlimited warranty through B&W
|SKU||B&W Type 4000|
|Interior Dimensions||15-1/8" x 10-1/2" x 6-1/2"|
|Exterior Dimensions||16-1/2" x 13" x 7"|
|Shipping Dimensions||17" x 13" x 7"|