Printer Shipping Cases
Custom Heavy Duty ATA Printer Shipping and Carrying Cases offer the best protection for your equipment during transit. Cases will be quoted based on your specifications and particular needs. To ensure a proper fit, let us know the model and make of your Printer and if any other related items may be going into the case. Pockets for power cords or supplies can be included.
Every Custom Printer case is custom manufactured by skilled craftsmen to assure the highest possible quality. Our ATA rated cases conform to the Air Transport Association Certification 300 Category 1 standard (A.T.A. 300) for reusable shipping containers, when shipping by truck or airline.
Please feel free to Click Here for a Quote, or contact us if you have any questions.
Call Us Toll Free: (888) 883-0107 or email us at: email@example.com
- Heavy Duty Caster Wheels or Tilt wheels and Extension Handle Option
- Stacking Options - Recessed Steel Cups - Flat or Ball Corners
- Various Case Color Options
- Accessories Pocket(s) for cords, cables, remote control, or extra pocket for Lens
- Key locks - Combination Locks - TSA Latches and Locks
ALL CASES MADE IN THE USA
New World Case, Inc will work with you to produce the best case solution to suit your needs and protect your equipment.
Heavy Duty Case Specifications
Heavy duty cases are constructed of only the finest, most durable materials, including polyester & polyethylene foam, our own dustproof aluminum valance, continuous piano hinge, nickel-plated steel corners, latches & handles, and the very finest industrial-grade adhesives.
Heavy duty cases are ATA style and are designed to protect items that must be shipped under the most severe conditions. Heavy duty cases provide maximum protection.
- 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" plywood sidewall
- Nickel-plated steel valance reinforcement
- .040 ABS outer surface
- Dustproof, extruded aluminum interlocking valance
- Recessed, spring-loaded, twist-lock latch
- Nickel-plated steel split rivets
- Stainless steel blind rivets
- Shock-absorbing polyester and/or polyethylene foam interior
- Stamped, 14 gauge nickel-plated steel corner protection
- .060 extruded aluminum double-channel edge protection
Custom Case Options:
- Trade Show Shipping Cases
- ATA Shipping Cases
- Aluminum Cases
- Printer Cases
- Aerospace Cases
- Military Cases
- Laptop Cases
- Medical Cases
- Rack Mount Cases
- Projector Cases
- Ramp Cases
- Cases with Drawers
Custom Light Duty Cases
LCD Monitor Shipping Cases
Buckles and Strap Cases
Custom Foam Inserts